DID YOU KNOW?
- 16,000 children in the United States are diagnosed with cancer each year
- Childhood cancer is the number one cause of death by disease among children
- The National Cancer Institute budgets only 3.9% of its annual funds for childhood cancer research
- Only three new drugs have been develops specifically for treating childhood cancer since the 1980s
- Some cancers, like the brain cancer DIPG, have a 0% survival rate, and children are sent home from diagnosis on hospice care with no treatment options
About 65% of our annual budget goes toward FINDING A CURE
What else do my donations do?
Your contributions enable Quilts for Cure to reach as many quilters and encourage as many families as possible. We use your gifts to fund Facebook ads, buy business cards, and make lots and lots of quilts!