Welcome to the Quilters Vs Cancer Promotional Giveaway!
A partnership of Quilts for Cure, Michael Miller Fabrics, and our other generous sponsors.
How to enter:
1) If you are at QuiltCon (February 22-25), visit the Michael Miller Booth (#606) to get your entry passport
2) If you are at home, you can enter by making a tax deductible donation to Quilts for Cure. QuiltCon attendees can also make a tax deductible donation to gain a bonus entry into the giveaway.
3) Please read below for all entry details
Congratulations, Mary LU B.!
(please check your email to claim your prize)
Grand Prize (Total retail Value $4300):
- Michael Miller Fabrics- 50 yards of fabric (winner’s choice)
- Janome M7200 Sewing Machine
- Aurifil- fully stocked Tappo studio display (60 LG spools)
- Daylight- one Wafer 1 Lightbox and cutting mat, one Slimline table lamp, and one Smart Travel Lamp
- Olfa- Rotary cutter, Endurance Blade, Applique Scissors, Quilting Ruler, Rotary Cutting Mat
- Hobbs Bonded Fibers- Collection of Hobbs specialty batting
- Arrow- Sewnatra Table
- Electric Quilt- EQ Software
- String & Story- three 1-day online workshops (winner's choice)
- Make Modern Magazine- one year digital subscription
- Sew Steady- Westalee Design Quilt Class in A Bag
The Fine Print:
-Giveaway is open to residents of the lower United States (excluding AK and HI), even if you are not attending QuiltCon2018. You must be 18 or older to enter; no purchase necessary to enter or win
-Promotion ends at 11:59pm EST on March 5, 2018.
- Quilts for Cure is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are tax deductible
-The winner will be chosen at random and announced on March 12, 2018 (winner will be emailed). Only one entry per person. For those attending QuiltCon 2018, a second entry is available via the Michael Miller Passport (available during the show in Booth #606).
-For QuiltCon attendees who only complete the passport, your odds of winning are one in the total number of entries. If you also make a tax deductible donation to Quilts for Cure, your odds of winning are two in the total number of entries. For participants not attending QuiltCon, your odds of winning are one in the total number of entries.
-A valid email address is required in order to win. Winner must acknowledge and accept the prize within 24 hours of notice by replying to the email notification. By entering the promotional giveaway, you give participating sponsors permission to email you.